|We are seeking driven Business Development Executives to contract and develop their territory in Technology & Compliance sales in the metro New York area.
Responsibilities include: identifying, prospecting, and securing staffing and consulting opportunities to drive new revenue growth.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects
- Develop strategic alliances with new & existing partners
- Work closely with CPS II executives to strategize and build pipeline of quality solutions for use on our client projects
- Develop an understanding of all services and offerings and be able to identify opportunities with prospective clients
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business. This may include sales/solutions calls, networking/marketing activities, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals, and client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Finance/Economics, or related field
- Successful background driving revenue growth in Technology related Consulting Services.
- Experience selling services for compliance consulting, outsourcing, training & staffing
- Minimum of 5 years proven outside direct sales experience with focus in professional services environment (Technology - Compliance Consulting)
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions.
- Business Development/Sales: 5-7 years
- C-level marketing & presentation skills
- Some knowledge of Dodd Frank & Basel IV regulations
- Strong executive portfolio
*NO RECRUITERS PLEASE*